( up to 10 years of age)
Purchaser may do one of the following:
a)Purchaser may keep the puppy with a full refund of the original purchase price. b)Purchaser may keep the puppy and receive a replacement puppy of equal or greater value.
Seller has the right to, at any time, decide to stop breeding Labrador Retrievers. In this case, if a replacement puppy cannot be given then all monies from the purchase of said puppy will be refunded to Purchaser. Seller makes no guarantees regarding the loss of the puppy due to accidental death, theft, sickness due to lack of vaccinations, etc., or any other loss beyond the Seller’s control except as stated below.
The Following Conditions are Required for this Warranty to be In Effect
1. Your Willow Wind Labrador must have been fed Pro Plan ADULT Chicken and Rice or a suitable balanced diet for the duration of its life. We cannot be held liable for health concerns that arise as a result of feeding an inappropriate diet – especially puppy food.
2. Your Willow Wind Labrador has been given NuVet Plus daily since ownership was trasferred. NuVet Plus must be purchased through the company 1-800-474-7044 www.nuvet.com order code 37301
3. Owners must ensure their Labrador's vaccinations are up-to-date, and that they have regular check-ups with their veterinarian.
4. You must Spay/Neuter your puppy. Spay (females) should be completed by 9 months of age. Neutering (males) should be completed no earlier than one year of age but by 14 months.
5. Your dog has not been inappropriately exercised or was enrolled in a doggy playgroup/daycare without your supervision. This means that under no circumstances can you take this puppy jogging or running until it is at least 18 months old. Your dog has not been permitted to jump out of trucks, off of beds, or couches, or perform any other physically taxing movements before the age of 18 months.
6. Willow Wind Labradors must be informed of any health problems as soon as possible, and be involved in the selection of treatments, and the veterinarian who is to perform these treatments. For some conditions, we may require the additional opinion of our veterinarians, to be done at our own expense.
No monies are refunded if the dog's condition has been caused in whole or in part by neglect or any other environmental factors. All costs for diagnosis and treatment of any health conditions are to be paid by the pet owner. The buyer of a Willow Wind Labrador understands the importance of nutrition, medical care, and reasonable exercise for their new pet, and will not allow the dog to be neglected, abused, or overweight during its lifetime. By signing this contract, you (the purchaser) indemnify Willow Wind Labradors from any future claims beyond the warranty rights specified in this document. The dog’s behavior and health is the responsibility of the purchaser, and training, due diligence, and a high standard of care are the best ways to ensure that your dog lives a long and happy life as a good canine citizen.